On the eve of the Xth Annual International Seminar held at Bengaluru, Southern Chapter was opened on March 2, 2002.
A Meeting of the IISSM members was held on 11th October 2019 to elect new office bearers of the Bengaluru Chapter. The members unanimously elected are as below:-
• Chapter Chairman – Mr. B M Shashidhar of Shashi Detective Services Pvt Ltd.
• Vice-Chairman – Mr. G Joseph Raj Kumar of G4S Secure Solutions India Pvt Ltd
• Vice-Chairman – Col. Basavaraj Gunjegai (Retd) of Abscissa Facilities Pvt Ltd.
• Secretary – Mr. A Maruthai of Alert Guarding Force
• Joint Secretary - Taranath DM of Global Management
• Member – Lt Col Ramesh Ramiah (Retd) of Shashi Detective Services Pvt Ltd.
• Member – Mr. Rohinath P of Premium Security Services
• Member – Mr. Ravi Kumar of Deeksha Consultancy
• Member – Mr. D Gopal of G-Force Security & Allied Services
• Member – Mr. Gujju Shantha Rao of Smart Security Detective Services
• Member – Mr. Sriramamurthy MS of SRS Guarding & Facility Management Pvt Ltd,
The XIVth Annual International Seminar (November 23-26, 2004) in Hyderabad, as expected had generated tremendous enthusiasm among local security and safety practitioners. The consensus developed that an IISSM Chapter should be formed at Hyderabad forthwith. Mr. Sarath Chandra, IPS (Retd), a veteran security and intelligence specialist and a former Director-General of Police, was kind enough to agree to be the Chairman of the Chapter. Brig P N Rao (Retd), VSM an eminent faculty of IISSM for some years and who had also worked as the Chief of Security in the State Bank of India, proved a perfect fit and had agreed to be the advisor to Chapter.
The formation of the Andhra Pradesh Chapter was formally announced by Mr. R K Sinha, President and Director General of IISSM (presently Executive Chairman, IISSM) at the Valedictory Session of IISSM-2004, in the presence of the Chief Guest of the function Mr. Y S Rajshekhara Reddy, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
The Chapter will have its office at
3-3-50/1, Amrutha Arcade
Kacheguda Railway Station Road,
Hyderabad – 500027
Tel (040) 24656912, Fax (040) 24747268
Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Shri C Bhaskar Reddy is an active member of the Chapter.
The IISSM Chapter in Kolkata was formally inaugurated by the then IISSM Chairman, Shri K N Prasad on April 23, 1999, under the Chairmanship of Mr. B K Basu, IPS (Retd) a former DGP, West Bengal and Commissioner of Police, Kolkata.
* Mr. S S Rajput is an active member of the Chapter.
Following the IISSM Seminar in Kathmandu on December 1998, Mr. B G Deopujari, Regional Vice President of IISSM, took the great initiative to organize Nagpur Chapter, which was formally opened on August 19, 1999, in the presence of President and DG, IISSM, Mr. R K Sinha.
New Delhi / NCR
The formation of the Delhi Chapter was formally announced at the Valedictory Session (December 9, 2005) of IISSM-2005 held at the Hotel Le Meridien in New Delhi.
Following Officers are active in the Chapter:-
• Chapter Chairman – Mr. Roop Singh Kuntal of Amron Associates Private Limited.
• Treasurer – Maj Rohit Sharma (Retd) of Sterlite
• Member – Lt Col Sunil Bhasin (Retd) of Elite Facilities and Systems Pvt Ltd
On the initiative of Mr. R K Sinha, Executive Chairman, IISSM, Pune Chapter of IISSM was formed under the dynamic veteran member of IISSM.
The inaugural meeting of IISSM, Pune Chapter, was held on 03rd March 2012 at Hotel IBIS, Pune. Meeting started at 1915 hrs with a short briefing by Major Avtar Singh (Retd) regarding expectations and increasing need for networking amongst Security Professionals across the industrial and organizational boundaries, followed by the inaugural address and an overview of IISSM by Lt Gen Prem Sagar (Retd), the then Director-General, IISSM.
* Brig M N Karnick (Retd) is an active member of the Chapter.