Soon after our VIIIth annual International Seminar at Mauritius in November, 1997, senior security and safety professionals in Mauritius had taken great initiative in setting up an IISSM Chapter. Some of the important office-bearers are:
- Mr. Gary Tong Wah - Chairman.
- Mr. Azad Khodabocus - Vice-Chairman
- Mr. Gerard Colin - Secretary
- Mr. Krisnaduth Ramrukheea - Treasurer
- Mr. Sudesh Kangloo - Assistant Treasurer.
- Mr. Jayaprakash Dulsing Roy - Assistant Secretary
- Dr. Parmessur Ramloll - Senior Office Bearers
- Mr. Heman Lollbeharry - Senior Office Bearers
- Mr. Chandan Ramkeelawon - Senior Office Bearers
The last in the run is the Singapore Chapter formally formed on June 6, 2003, with Dr. M. Jeyaraj as Chairman, Mr. Saraj Din as Vice-Chairman and Mr. Ramakrishnan as the Hony. Secretary. IISSM will like to congratulate the Singapore Chapter as a whole and would look forward to activities on the part of the Chapter.