Today’s we all are at the precipice of uncertainties of times due to cruel environments of Corona. Many people have are working from homes and mostly transacting cash through various modes of e-payment. Since house hold networks are not all that robust, many people are falling prey to the cyber attackers who are lurking to attack on unaware user as well professionals. This threat is growing day by day as many transactions are being done unsafe mobile or smart phones. Thus it is imperative to learn the nuances of Cyber Security for a safer life for all.
The training will be through a judicial mix of lectures, presentations, discussions on a virtual classroom mode to cover the following:
• Information and Data Security.
• Security Threats and Vector of Attacks.
• Social Engineering Threats.
• Safe Digital Transactions and e- Banking.
• Endpoint Security and Mob security.
Who should Attend ?
• All Kinds of Professionals & Businessmen.
• All Government Employees & Defence and Para Military Professional.
• All the people ‘Working from Home’, Housewives, young and Adults.
• Retired People.
Location:- Virtual Class Room
Course Fee:- Rs. 2000/ + GST 18%
Contact : Afreen Nawab, Mob: +91-9999211650
Cyber Security Awareness for all in Covid-19 Era (Virtual Classroom Course)
Start Date- 29/07/2020
End Date- 29/07/2020
Location-Virtual Class Room
Number of days- 1 Days
Contact Person- Afreen Nawab
- Download Flyer
- Email : email@example.com