Today’s we all are at the precipice of uncertainties of times due to Pandemic and increasing cyber threats. Many people have been working from homes and mostly transacting cash through various modes of e-payment. Since household networks are not all that robust, many people are falling prey to the cyber attackers who are lurking to attack on the unaware user as well as professionals. This threat is growing day by day as many transactions are being done unsafe mobile or smartphones. Thus it is imperative to learn the nuances of Cyber Security for a safer life for all.
The training will be through a judicial mix of lectures, presentations, discussions on a virtual classroom mode to cover the following:
- Information and Data Security.
- Security Threats and Vector of Attacks.
- Social Engineering Threats.
- Safe Digital Transactions and e-Banking.
- Endpoint Security and Mob security.
Who should Attend?
- All Kinds of Professionals & Businessmen.
- All Government Employees & Defence and Para-Military Professional.
- All the people ‘Working from Home’, Housewives, young and Adults.
- Retired People.
Course Director:- Brig A K Pathak
Coordinator:- Col (Dr.) MP Sen
Responsible for Marketing:- Afreen Nawab
Location:- Virtual Class Room
Course Duration:- 1 day
Course Fees:- INR 4000(Plus 18% GST Applicable)
Cyber Security Program for All (Virtual Classroom Course)
Start Date- 30/09/2020
End Date- 30/09/2020
Location-Virtual Class Room
Number of days- 1 Days
Contact Person- Afreen Nawab
- Download Flyer
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org