Today’s Security professionals are at the precipice of uncertainties of times due to cruel business environments. Crisis may occur at any point of time as best of the companies are moving from physical guarding based security system to high end technology based systems which are based on Information systems. In addition, it may be possible that position of Chief Security Officer (CSO) be scrapped and taken over the CISOs. Now-a-days many of the Security officers are B.Tech (Computer Science) who need to upgrade themselves with the latest systems and practices, so that they can aspire to be upgraded as CISOs in due course.
The training will be through a judicial mix of lectures, presentations, analytical discussions on a virtual classroom mode to cover the following:
• Information Security and Data Protection, Cyber Threats and Vectors of Attacks.
• Information Security, Program Development, Governance and Framework.
• Info security Risk Management.
• Digital Transformation, Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Management.
• Cloud Computing, Endpoint Security, DLP and ERP Management.
• Blockchain Technology.
• IT Laws and Indian Cyber Security Organisation and Policy.
Who should Attend ?
• Security and Non Security IT Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Mid level Managers.
Location:- Virtual Class Room
Course Fee:- Rs. 10000/ + GST 18%
Contact : Afreen Nawab, Mob: +91-9999211650
Certified Information Security Practitioner (Virtual Classroom - Weekend Course)
18-19 July 2020
25-26 July 2020
Location-Virtual Class Room
Number of days- 4 Days
Contact Person- Afreen Nawab
- Download Flyer
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org